Friday, January 11, 2013

Practice Sunday 01/13/13- Big League Dreams!

Get ready to field some ground balls, work on outfield, and get sweaty!!!! All players please wear softball or workout pants with long socks if you have them. We want everyone geared up and ready to get dirty. Plus it is a turf field and you don't want turf burn!

From Coach Hellman: 
The weather is causing problems, as it does this time of the year.  I am worried about the condition of our normal practice field at this time.  I want to get the young ladies out onto the field.  SO, I have secured the use of one of the fields at Big League Dreams.  Please help me by paying me $5.00 each player for the use of the fields.  

Practice Times:

1-2:00 Pitchers & Catchers
2-4:00 Full Team Practice

Open Field:
Since I have the field for 3 hours and we are paying a fee for the use, I will open the time of 1 to 2 for all players.  Those players that are not catchers and pitchers may show up and work out on their own on the field.  Please do not interrupt or distract the training that will be going on for our pitchers and catchers.

Directions: (Click the map to get directions on Google maps)




No comments:

Post a Comment